Quiet Water Chore List
Loren has some good tasks for us to help keep Quiet Water looking sharp
- Pathway next to ditch near rec complex - area to the west of the path has a lot of reed canary grass that should be removed.
- Area to west of chip pile, natural area adjacent to Hwy 101 - There is still a lot of ivy climbing the trees there, particularly southern half. And, there are several areas of what I think is knotweed.
- Area between the path and the river, in all locations, needs ivy pulled and berry trimmed back.
- Main path access from the corner of Combs Cir to the river - will need work once the house being built adjacent is completed.
- Area to west of Lori Lane (QW property portion) - ivy in trees, clematis in trees, occasional holly, and need berry to be kept trimmed back. BIG job!
- Cleanup previously trimmed trees along north side of Jennifer - limbs trimmed but need to be cut back to trunk. Look really terrible right now.
- A bit if ivy behind conc elec power boxes - some on Jennifer, but probably more.
- General cleanup of dead limbs on primarily alders throughout the LCA's. Not too heavy a work project. Could be accomplished by volunteers. Alders along roads in particular need some of this work.
- KP and pull ivy along the east side of Combs Cir as it approaches River Rd.
- Someone could take over monitoring and pulling weeds (tansey, knotweed, morning glory, etc.) on the sand bar area just west of the bend in the river.